Firefox Tips And tricks To Increase Internet Speed
Firefox is one of the fastest browser available in the market. But A lot of user are not satisfied by its speed as they want more and more.
The Internet speed in firefox browser can be increased by using a few easy tips and tricks. We have given a complete step by step tutorial for implementing these tips and tricks in your firefox browser.
The reason behind the slow Internet speed in firefox browser is that it uses a less number connection to retrieve data for a website and by implementing simple tricks we can make the firefox browser to make multiple connections to a website and retrieve data simultaneously. This will decrease the load time of a website and make your surfing experience on firefox browser a lot smoother. This trick will work for both broadband connections as well as dial up connections.
Now here is the step by step tutorial with simple tips and tricks to increase Internet speed in firefox browser.
1. Type “about:config” in the address bar of your firefox browser and press enter.
2. You will see a warning.Click on “ I’ll be care full,i promise! “.This will allow you to edit the settings.
3. Look for “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests “ .
4. Now right click on this and click on modify.
5. Change this number to something like 15-30. This will increase your number of simultaneous connection in firefox browser.
6. Now Right click in blank space and click on new->integer.
7. Name it as “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “ 0 “.This is the waiting time that firefox takes to act on the data before processing.
8. Now search for “network.dns.disableIPv6” and set this to true. This will help you stop the delay which occurs when to an ipv6 capable dns server an ipv4 address is given instead of the requested ipv6 address.
9. Content Interrupt Parsing:-This option controls whether firefox should interrupt rendering of a page in order to respond to Ui events. By default this option is not present and it needs to be created in the “ about:config ” window.
• Right click in free space.Select new->Boolean.
• Name it as “ content.interrupt.parsing ”.
• Now press enter and select its value to “ true “.
These tricks has been tested by a lot of people and they have reported a decent amount of increase in the Internet speed of their firefox browser.