How To Install Windows Xp, Vista And 7 From Usb
- Windows Dvd or it’s ISO image
- Optical drive emulation software( like demon tools)
- Wintoflash software
- USB drive (minimum 4 gb)
Here is the step by step tutorial with screenshots on How To Install Windows Xp,Vista And 7 From Usb
1. Download and Install Demon tools. Click here to download
(Note:Skip this step if you already have any other optical drive emulation software or Windows Dvd)
2. Mount the windows ISO Image using demon tools.
3. Now Download Wintoflash Software. Click here to download
4. Extract Wintoflash rar folder and click on Wintoflash.exe. This software doesnot require installation.
5. Now click on Advanced Mode Tab in the Wintoflash window
6. It will give you various options. Select the one that you want to perform.
7. Now it will ask you for the path of your windows. Give the address of the mounted windows drive or the dvd drive (if you have windows dvd) and also give the path of the usb drive.
8. Click on Run.
9. It will warn you that you usb will be formatted continue with it and it will convert your usb into bootable windows usb drive.
10. Restart your computer and change the boot order in your BIOS.