How To Verify Facebook Account And Remove Captcha
Facebook has taken a strong stand against spamming. Facebook is the hottest social networking site for marketing. To stop multiple account creation and other illegal activities like automatic account creation or automatic friends additions facebook has put captcha code on activities like sending friend request so that their automation can be stopped.
But for legit users like us this seems to be too annoying that you have to fill captcha every time you send friend request. So, how can the restriction to enter captcha can be passed. Well, there is a solution for this and it is very simple one.
You need to give phone verification for your facebook account and once you have done it you will see no more irritating captcha codes popping up in your screen. It will save a lot of your precious time. It’s completely free and will take only 2 or less minutes. Now here is the step by step guide to verify your phone with your facebook account.
1. Login into your facebook account.
2. After you are logged into your facebook account click this.
3. Now you will be prompted to select your country and enter your phone number.
4. After filling the above field you will receive facebook confirmation code on your mobile.
5. Now fill this code in the code field and that’s it. You will see a prompt saying “Your mobile phone has been successfully verified”
Now you will not get any captcha codes. This will surely your enhance your facebook exprience.