Trick to Decrypt Passwords Stored in Firefox With FirePasswordViewer
But this can be very harmful to you if somebody access your computer as these passwords can be decrypted easily. So,your accounts may get hacked. I will also show you the method to protect yourself from getting hacked .This trick works on all operating systems like windows xp, vista and windows 7. It also supports all Firefox browser versions.
Here is a step by step tutorial with screenshots on Trick to Decrypt Passwords Stored in Firefox With FirePasswordViewer
- Download FirePasswordViewer.This is freeware utility and is also available in portable version.
- After downloading run the portable version of the software.
- It will automatically find the path of your Firefox user profile.
- Now click on Start Recovery button.It will list all the stored website with username and password.
5. The passwords are hidden.To unhide them Click on the Show Password button
6.You can also store the results in HTML format by clicking on the button Save as HTML
Now if you want to protect yourself from such a hack I have a solution for you. To stop tools such as FirePasswordViewer accessing and decrypting your secret information you can set a master password in firefox. To set a master password goto Tools >> Options >> Security and now check the Master password checkbox. Enter your password and now your information is secure.
Note:The aim of this tutorial is to help you recover your passwords stored in your firefox browser and to protect you from getting hacked.